April 12, 2011
**How Big is Baby?: approximately 21lbs
**Clothes? I fit into my old clothes, except I'm still up one pants size. Chase is in size 12-18 months
**Total weight gain: Up ~5lbs still
**Stretch marks? Nope. Phew!
**Sleep: Mostly good. We had some issues with leaky diapers that would make Chase wet himself and wake up hysterical. And there's a stomach bug going around that he may or may not have gotten.
**Best moment this week: Playing with Chase and Nasya in the backyard.
**Movement: Chase is crawling all over the place. He's climbing up and down stairs and off the sofa. Watch out, Mueller!
**Food cravings: Chase loves cheese. I still crave chocolate.
**Health/Exercise: Last year this time, I was running 15-20 mins and then mostly walking for a total of 45 minutes. Now on a good day I run for 20 minutes. On a usual day, I run for 14 minutes. No wonder I haven't lost those last five pounds!
**What I am looking forward to: What I look forward to every week--the weekend with Chase and Stephen!
And for more fun, here's what we've done historically around this date:
April 12, 2008 (Holland's Bachelorette in Miami)
April 14, 2007 (Duke Reunion)
My how things change...:-)


LOVE this post... and cannot believe Chase is almost one year old!! Looking forward to seeing that cutie soon :)
ReplyDeleteI love love love this! It is amazing how quickly things change. Chase is adorable, hard to believe its almost been a year!
ReplyDelete